Who We Are
We are a team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts
Meet The ABLE Family
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst – Certification # 1-04-1846
- 8 years in the field of Education
- 15 years in the field of Behavior Analysis
- Specializes in working with children and young adults with autism in the home and school.
5 years experience with ABA. Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Certification # 1-16-23414
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Certification # 1-05-2357
- 22 years experience with Developmental Disabilities
- 16 years experience with ABA
- Works with Ages 5-Adults to include group home settings to reduce self-Injurious and aggressive behaviors
Ana Maria Arcos is a licensed marriage and family therapist with over 15 years of experience in the field of special needs. Currently I’m obtaining my masters in Aba and have been working as an analyst since 2014. My journey began many years ago as a special education teacher in a private school which led to working with the state of Florida in various therapeutic capacities for the special needs population in the poorest areas of South Florida. Over the years I was introduced to applied behavior analysis which I immediately fell in love with. I’m a very passionate and dedicated professional who takes pride in her educational background and work ethic.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Certification #
- 10+ years experience with developmental disabilities through internships, respite programs, and volunteer opportunities
- Background in Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Behavioral Forensics, and Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Research interests in the use of ABA in reintegration therapy for military personnel and other forensic populations
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Certification #
- Masters degree in applied behavior analysis at USF (Go Bulls!)
- Collecting data is my favorite form of cardio!
Certification Number: 0-19-10546
Certification Number: 1-15-18695
Bio coming soon
Board Certified Behavior Analyst: certification # 1-16-22452
8 years experience in ABA, with both children and adults
Currently pursuing PhD in ABA from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Before joining the ABLE team, I worked as a BCBA in Colorado and Hawaii.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Certification # 1-12-10130
- 12 years experience in ABA
- 14 years experience with ASD and related disabilities
- Specializes in Verbal Behavior and Early Intervention
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Certification #1-17-29078
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst Certification # 0-16-7022
- 5 years’ experience in ABA
- 20 years in education
5 years as bcba 15 years experience with ABA across a variety of learners from residential to school based. specializes in independent living skills and parent training. Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Certification #1-13-13585
Over 3 years experience in ABA
8 years experience certified teacher
I have been in the field for about 5 years. I have worked with clients between 3-12 years old. I went from RBT to BCaBA and now a BCBA.
I am currently a USF Master of Science student completing a thesis on high probability instructional sequences and non-compliance. My certification # is 0-21-13050. My motto is “feed me tacos and tell me my graphs are pretty.”
Certification Number: #0-21-12104
Hey my name is Brad and I am currently a BCaBA with ABLE Inc. I received my undergrad at USF and am now in the process of obtaining my masters at UWF in ABA.
Outside of work I enjoy reading, making music, and being outdoors! I especially love playing with my pup, Fitz; he makes sure I stay busy.
I love working in ABA and having the opportunity to help children achieve goals that best prepare them for their future.
I have a deep passion for working on social skills with our kids, especially our adolescents, and I help coordinate our Social Skills Group program.
I’m very fortunate to be a part of our growing family and I can’t wait to see what the future brings!
I am a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and an Infant Toddler Developmental Specialist (ITDS) with four years of experience working with children with autism and developmental delays. Before joining Applied Behavioral Learning Experiences, I earned my bachelor’s degree in Psychology and master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis from the University of South Florida. As a BCBA, I collaborate with parents and the multidisciplinary care team to promote skill acquisition and create behavior change programs based on assessment outcomes. Throughout years of experience working in the field, I have worked in a variety of settings to help children build functional communication, social, and daily living skills. I enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with parents and other professionals to provide individualized care for every child.
-5 years’ experience in ABA
-Experience with individual with autism from 2 to 17 years old in clinical, home, and community settings
-Passionate about educating the Hispanic community about Autism and ABA
To provide children and adults the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential through the teaching of skills and replacement behaviors that will enhance their quality of life.
We are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others and strive to capitalize on every opportunity. We make every minute at work count because we are committed to excellence.
We strive for authentic connection and meaningful relationships by supporting, encouraging, celebrating and showing compassion for each other.
We cultivate an environment that promotes happiness, laughter, fun, and general silliness because we believe this positive energy fuels creativity and creates a more open and communicative workplace.
We embrace the unique talents, qualities, and contributions of each member of our team.
Applied Behavior Analysis is the design, implementation, and evaluation of environmental modifications to produce socially significant improvement in human behavior. ABA includes the use of direct observation, measurement, and functional analysis of the relations between environment and behavior. ABA uses antecedent stimuli and consequences, based on the findings of descriptive and functional analysis, to produce practical change.